ALL INDIA POSTAL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES 'EMPLOYEES' UNION GROUP 'C'&'D'
(Affiliated to National Federation of Postal Employees)
Central Headquarters 30/D, P&T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg
New Delhi- 110001
No: AU/CHQ/Circular/2012 Dated 31-10-2012
All Circle / Regional Secretaries/ CHQ office bearers
Dear Comrades, freinds and colleagues
Wish you all a happy & prosperous DUSSEHRA, ID & DEEPAVALI.
We are waiting for a serious form of struggle on 12th day of December through a nationwide strike under the call of the Confederation of Central Govt Employees' Unions and associations Charter of Demands has long been given and even Parliament March Programme was a complete success due to your massive cooperation.
ALL INDIA ONE DAY STRIKE ON 12TH DECEMBER 2012
Most important demands are following:
1 Revise wages of CGEs w.e.f 1.1.2011 and every five years.
2 Merge DA with pay for all purposes including pension w.e.f 1.1.2011.
3 Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment.
4 Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
5 Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatisation.
6 Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
7 Regularize the daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers & GDS.
8 Remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
9 Revise the OTA and Night duty Allowance.
10 Implement all arbitration awards.
11 Vacate all Trade Union Victimizations.
12 Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights.
13 Scrap the New Pension Scheme.
14 Revive the Joint Consultative machinery.
15 Five Promotions to all in the service.
(a) For Strike tour programme of NFPE leaders, have already been given. However in Rajasthan Circle instead of Com Pranab Bhattacharjee, GS, Admin Union, NFPE, Com T.P.Sharma All India Leader will represent the Administrative Union. Circle & Regional Secretaries are requested to ensure their active participation and to make arrangement for the joint meetings and mobilize maximum members to attend the meetings. Participating leaders in various states who will travel other states, expected to have booked their tickets for to and fro destination. TRY TATKAL ALSO.
(b) ALL CIRCLE & REGIONAL SECRETARIES ARE REQUESTED to collect BONUS FUND of Rs 10 from each member of NFPE AND Rs 50 from from each member for CHQ and remit the same in two parts to the respective destinations. For NFPE: 1.Financial Secretary, NFPE, 1st Floor, North Avenue Post Office Bldg, New Delhi-110001. 2. General Secretary, AIPAOEU, Gr-C&D (NFPE), 30/3-D, KALIBARI MARG, NEW DELHI-110001. WE REQUIRE YOUR GENEROUS HELP TO SERVE YOU BETTER. KINDLY RESPOND IMMEDIATELY AS THE MILITANT ORGANIZATION LIKE NFPE AND ITS AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION-ADMINISTRATIVE UNION REQUIRE A GOOD DEAL OF FUNDS FOR THE GREATER STRUGGLE AND TO SERVE YOU BETTER.
(c) National Postal Policy 2012 has strongly been opposed by the NFPE and its affiliated organizations.Further details will follow.
(d) Administrative Union, NFPE of the Circles & Regions have already observed lunch hour demonstration programme along with SAVINGRAM Campaign Programme from 10th Oct to 12th Oct'2012. Further programme are as follows: Printed postcard campaign by the individuals along with lunch hour demonstration would be observed vigorously on 3rd December' 2012. On 7th December'2012 send SAVINGARM along with lunch hour demonstration urging for immediate settlement of Demands. Meet Chief PMG/PMG/DPS & submit a copy wherever possible. Consult our ADMIN & NFPE WEBSITE (www.aipaoeunfpe.blogspot.in) always for regular updation. All Circle & Regional Secretaries are requested to exert all out efforts and involve all members to make the programme a great success.
Text of the Printed Postcard Campaign Programme is as follows:
The Secretary, Department of Posts,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
I, being a Postal employee, feel perturbed over the glaring problems which we have already expressed and request you to do justice with the staff like me working in the Circle Administrative Offices (O/o the CPMGs/PMGs) located in different parts of the Country.
Name of the Official
Text of the SAVINGRAM Campaign Programme is as follows:
"Cross Section of Postal Workers working in Circle Administrative office express their serious concern over the glaring problems faced by them and urges intervention and immediate settlement."
SAVINGRAM to be sent to the Secretary, Deapartment of Posts, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ADMIN UNION
1. Immediately arrange for filling up of vacant posts in the cadre of PACO & MTS.
2. Fill up promotional posts in the cadre of LSG/HSG-II and HSG-I posts by granting/holding DPCs to all eligible officials.
3. Conduct Deptl promotion examinations and fill up Deptl promotion vacancies in the Cadre of PA (CO). Fill up of vacant MTS Posts as per the recruitment rules. Permitting the left over category employees to write LGO examination (Lift Operators/Wireman/Electrician’s).
4. Conduct work study of the C.O/R.O’s staff and fix revised norms for all items of newly entrusted work such as BD/Technology etc. Take action to create and fill up justified additional posts in CO/RO.
5. Stop Decentralization of PLI/RPLI work. Ensure uniform implementation of Directorates Orders regarding retention of the PLI/RPLI work of Divisions situated at CO/RO Head quarters at CO/RO itself.
6. Ensure the JOB Security of DPLI Kolkata. No staff of DPLI should be re-deployed out of DPLI Office. Assurance given by Directorate in this regard may be honoured in toto.
7. Re-assignment of the DO PLI work and suitable modifications regarding procurements of PLI business. Revise the rate of PLI incentive.
8. Immediate finalization of the cadre restructuring proposals as assured by Secretary, Department of Posts.
9. Permit Circle Office staff also to appear in PSS Group-B examination.
10. Fill up all AD posts earmarked for Circle Office staff from amongst the OS cadre on seniority cum fitness basis.
11. Grant TBOP/BCR to those officials who are senior in the gradation list, from the date their juniors are granted TBOP/BCR, irrespective of the fact whether they have completed 16/26 years of service cases of Karnataka and Orissa Circles.
12. Ensure correct fixation of pay of those MTS who are granted ACP-1, ACP-2 between 1-1-2006 and 31-8-2008 while fixing of their pay on MACP promotion after 1-9-2008. Stop recovery due to wrong interpretation of rules in cases of Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal Circles.
13. Grant timely eligible promotion to the Hindi translators in Circle and ROs.
14. Grant special pay to the Section Supervisors in Circle Office and RO.
15. Timely and prompt holding of DPCs for granting MACP promotion to all eligible officials of C.O./R.O.
16. Settle MACP anomalies promotions earned though limited competitive examinations should not be counted towards MACP. Grant the grade pay of next promotional post instead of hierarchical scales.
17. Grant compassionate appointments to the dependents of all deceased employees. Remove the 5% restriction imposed on compassionate appointments.
18. Grant prorata wages to all casual labours w.e.f. 1-1-2006 and regularize their services by observing against regular posts.
19. Stop outsourcing work of C.O./RO staff.
20. Supply sufficient number of new computers as per the requirement of each unit and condemned all those unserviceable computers.
21. Conducting of JAO examination for promotion to the post of AAOs.
22. Stop the anti-union and anti-employee attitude and harassment of staff by the Director Postal Training Centre Madurai, Tamilnadu Circle.
23. Provide necessary infrastructure such as man power, supply of printing paper, equipment, machinery etc to the regional printing press Bhubaneshwar.25 Discrimination relating to applicability of CGHS in case of the P&T Pensioners.
Please exert all out efforts to make the 12th December, 2012 STRIKE of Central Govt Employees a great success.
Make our union's programme on 3rd & 7th December, 2012 a great success.
Unitedly face the situations. Victory will ofcourse, be of ours.
With DUSSEHRA, ID & DEEPAVALI Greetings.
Administrative Union (NFPE)