Friday, January 23, 2015



Ultimate fate of the greatest patriot of our nation still hangs in the balance --  even after sixty eight years of our Independence in the name of maintaining good relations with foreign countries – mystery still shrouded.

TRIBUTE TO NETAJI ON HIS 118TH BIRTHDAY::

 

                                                                                                                                                      
“I assure you that I shall be with you in darkness and in sunshine, in sorrow and in joy, in suffering and in victory. For the present, I can offer you nothing except hunger, thirst, privation, forced marches and death. But if you follow me in life and in death, as I am confident you will, I shall lead you to victory and freedom. It does not matter who among us will live to see India free. It is enough that India shall be free and that we shall give our all to make her free.”
(Speech at a military review of the Indian National Army, July,5, 1943)

Courtesy:: Admin Union NFPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment