NATIONAL JCA STRUGGLE PROGRAMME – 30 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ARE GOING AHEAD WITH THE INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN AND PREPERATIONS FOR AN INDEFINITE STRIKE
As already decided by the 11th December 2014 Delhi National Convention of the JCM National Council staff side organisations, intensive campaign and preperations are going on in full swing all over India to make the proposed Parliament March of April 28th and the indefinite strike a historic success. The meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) held at New Delhi on 16.02.2015 reviewed the preperations and took the following decisions.
(a) State level joint conventions, wherever it is not yet held, should be completed without any further delay.
(b) On 2nd March 2015 dharnas and demonstrations should be held in front of all District Collector offices and hand over memorandum to the collector. (Draft Memorandum will be exhibited in website.
District level Action Committees may also be formed to spearhead the agitational programmes.
3. In the Parliament March on 28th April 2015, each organisation should ensure maximum participation of their membership.
4. Press Conferences may be held at all levels and Posters, leaflets printed and circulated widely.
CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT DECISIONS
The extended National Secretariat of the Confederation was held at New Delhi on 17.02.2015 and took the following decisions.
1. In the Parliament March, minimum 30000 employees should participate representing the Confederation. They should participate with banners, flags and play cards of each affiliated orgnanisation of Confederation.
THE FOLLOWING QUOTA IS FIXED FOR MAJOR ORGANISATIONS AND STATE LEVEL COCS.
1. National Federation of Postal Employees - 10000
2. Income Tax Employees Federation - 3000
3. Audit & Accounts Employees Association - 2000
4. Civil Accounts Employees Association - 700
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees - 500
6. Ground Water Board Employees Association - 500
7. Central Government Pensioners (NCCP and BCPC) - 3000
8. All other affiliated organisations should ensure their maximum participation (in the COC Quota) as follows:
1. COC West Bengal - 1000
2. COC Kerala - 500
3. COC Karnataka - 200
4. COC Tamilnadu - 500
5. COC Andhra/Telangana - 500
6. COC Gujarat - 100
7. COC Mumbai/Maharashtra - 500
8. COC Madhya Pradesh - 200
9. COC Chattisgarh - 100
10. COC Rajasthan - 300
11. COC Punjab/Haryana - 1000
12. COC Himachal Pradesh - 300
13. COC Uttar Pradesh - 1000
14. COC Odisha - 200
15. COC Jharkhand - 100
16. COC Uttarakhand - 100
17. COC Assam/North East - 200
18. COC Delhi - 5000
19. COC Bihar - 300
20. COC J & K - 100
TOTAL - 31900
All affiliated organisations and COCs should start preperations immediately for ensuring participation of maximum number employees as per quota fixed above, in the Parliament March. COCs and major organisations should fix quota to all the affiliated organistations state-wise.TICKETS SHOULD BE BOOKED WITHOUT ANY DELAY. From Delhi and all surrounding states special vehicles should be booked well in advance. Each organisation/COC should make advance payment if accommodation to delegates (participants) are required. For arrangements at Delhi, please contact.
1. Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee, Secretary, COC Delhi & Financial Secretary (CHQ) - 09868520926
2. Com. Giriraj Singh, President, COC Delhi, Vice President (CHQ) - 09811213808
Please bring banners, flags, play cards etc. in large numbers.
2. The National Secretariat decided to conduct two days Women’s Workshop at Hyderabad in the month of September 2015. The COC Andhra/Telangana state has agreed to host the two-days camp. Delegate fee will be decided later. Maximum 150 lady delegates from all states will participate in the workshop. Number of lady delegates of Andhra/Telangana can be decided by the COC separately. Affiliated organsiations, COCs and Women’s committee members of confederation should start the preliminary work to ensure maximum participation of lady comrades in the two days workshop. Quota for each organizations/COC, delegate fee, dates and venue of the workshop etc will be intimated separately.
3. National Secretariat decided to call upon all affiliated organisations and COCs to observe 2015 March 8th as “INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY” in a most befitting manner either separately under the banner of Confederation or jointly with other women organizations. The theme of this year International Women’s Day is – “MAKE IT HAPPEN”.
Mob: - 09447068125