Farewell to our beloved Organizing Secretary,
Com. Tej Prakash Sharma (T. P. Sharma)
1. Com. Tej Prakash Sharma, S/S PLI, O/o the Ch. PMG, Himachal Pradesh Circle and organizing Secretary of the CHQ will be retiring to-day i.e. on 29th January 2016, after rendering about 38 years of glorious service to this Department. He was born on 25th January’ 1956 at village Bagh just after 25 Kms. from Shimla. He joined in the Department on 02nd June, 1978 as Postal Assistant in Simla Division and worked in different Post Offices, SBCO, Shimla and Divisional Office Shimla. He passed the examination UDC Circle Office on 25-05-1988 and remained D.O. PLI from 1997 to 2002. He was promoted as Section Supervisor (LSG) on 23-05-2014. He served maximum time for PLI Branch. He was assigned the duties of System Administrator (PLI) in 2002 and since then he performed the duty of System Administrator (PLI) till date.
2. He remained the Circle Secretary of our Union thrice from 1989 to 1991, 2008 to 2010 & 2010 to 2012. He is the office bearer of the CHQ since 2010. He led many agitations and trade union movements successfully.
3. Com. T.P. Sharma is very simple in his life style and is loved by all. He is very soft spoken & is a helping personality. He organized many struggles and played a leading role in the struggles. He always responded positively in the strikes and struggles & never deviated from the mainstream. In the event of any direction of the CHQ, he even visited Circles to organize Strikes & Struggles. Besides Union activities, he was a sports loving person and participated in many All India Tournaments.
4. His addressing me as DADA and various suggestions on problems will always be remembered with great regards.
5. This Administrative Union records its appreciation and gratitude to Com. T. P. Sharma for his life long service for the Organization and wish him a long, happy and peaceful retired life. Although he will be retiring from the Govt. service, we expect him to continue his services to this Organization under the leadership of National Federation of Postal Employees for many more years to come.