Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Ref: Condn/Genl/2016-19 Dated – 24.10.2016
CHALO DELHI – CHALO PARLIAMENT
MAKE THE 15TH DECEMBER 2016 PARLIAMENT MARCH A HISTORIC SUCCESS
20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WILL MARCH TO PARLIAMENT
1. All National Secretariat Members (office bearers)
2. Chief Executives of all affiliated organisations
3. General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs.
Please refer to the previous circulars on the above subject. Reports so far received at CHQ shows that all affiliates and C-O-Cs have started preparations for the Parliament March, to ensure participation of employees as per the quota fixed by the National Secretariat meeting held on 30.09.2016. we have requested the affiliates and C-O-Cs to fix quota to their lower units and affiliates.
ONLY 50 DAYS ARE LEFT FOR THE HISTORIC PARLIAMENT MARCH.
Comrades coming from far – away states should book their travel ticket without any further delay.
AFFILIATES & C-O-CS IN DELHI AND NEAR BY STATES SHOULD ENSURE PARTICIAPTION OF HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES.
All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Bihar etc. are requested to mobilise hundreds and thousands of employees for the Parliament March.
CONDUCT CAMPAIGN PROGRAMMES
Please commence campaign programmes now itself. Print notices, posters, circulars etc. and circulate widely among employees and public. Book special conveyance. Bring maximum flags, banners and Placards. Convene your organization’s managing bodies and make effective planning for bringing maximum employees to Delhi. Take it seriously. If leaders plan seriously, definitely the employees will respond in a big way. Use social media also effectively for campaign.
ACCOMMODATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
The national Secretariat has decided that the accommodation for the participants from major organisations is to be arranged by the respective organization. For others, if accommodation is required, they are requested to contact the following CHQ office bearers (office bearers of Delhi COC).
1. Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee 2. Com. Giriraj Singh
General Secretary, COC Delhi State President, COC Delhi State
& Financial Secretary, Confederation CHQ & Vice President Confederation CHQ
Mob: 09868520926 Mob: 09811213808
Climate in Delhi in December will be cold (Sometimes severe cold). Participants may bring warm clothings.
FLAGS, BANNERS & PLAYCARDS
Participants are requested to bring flags, placards with slogans and banners in large number
PUBLICITY IN LOCAL MEDIAS
Maximum effort may be made to give wide publicity for the Parliament March through local print & electronic media, social media etc.
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE MEETINGS OF CONFEDERATION
National Executive Meeting of the Confederation will be held on 16th December 2016 (next day of the Parliament March) at New Delhi at 10 AM. Venue: MP’s Club, OPP. NFPE office, North Avenue, New Delhi. Notice for the meeting enclosed herewith. All National Secretariat members, Chief Executives of all affiliated organisations (with minimum 500 membership) and General Secretaries of C-O-Cs are requested to attend the meeting without fail. Meeting will continue upto 5 PM. Please book your travel tickets accordingly.
The main agenda of the National Executive meeting is organisational review for further strengthening the Confederation at all levels.
1ST MEETING OF THE NEWLY ELECTED WOMEN’S COMMITTEE OF CONFEDERATION
1st Meeting of the newly elected Women’s Committee of the Confederation will be held on 15.12.2016 (Day of Parliament March) at 4 PM at New Delhi. Venue: NFPE office, 1st Floor, North Avenue Post office building. All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs are requested to ensure participation of the women committee members nominated by them in the meeting on 15.12.2016 at 4 PM. List of the Women Committee office bearers and members is enclosed herewith.The full Postal address with pincode of each women committee member may please be emailed to Confederation CHQ for updating the mailing list. Mobile number, E-mail ID may also be furnished.
MAKE THE 7TH NOVEMBER 2016 MASS DHARNA PROGRAMME A GRAND SUCCESS
1st phase of the agitational programmes was conducted at all centres on 20.10.2016 as per reports received at CHQ. The next phase of programme is mass dharna at all important centres. All affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to start preparations for ensuring maximum participations of employees in the mass dharna on 7th November 2016.
ALL INDIA TRADE UNION STUDY CAMP
Next All India Trade Union Study Camp of Confederation will be held in 2017. COC which are ready to take the responsibility of organizing the camp are requested to intimate their willingness to the Confederation CHQ before the National Executive meeting to be held on 16.12.2016, so that advance planning can be made. Camp will be conducted only after March 2017.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE 7TH CPC-OPTION REGARDING COMMUTATION OF ADDITIONAL AMOUNT OF PENSION (Click the link to view the order)
ALL AFFILIATES & C-O-CS – YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
CONFEDERATION – NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
As already intimated in the last circular, the National Executive Committee meeting of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held at New Delhi on 16th December 2016 (next day of Parliament March) at 10 AM. Venue: MP’s Club Opp. NFPE office, North Avenue. All National Secretariat Members, Chief Executives of Affiliated organisations (with minimum 500 membership) and General Secretaries of C-O-Cs are requested to attend the meetingWITHOUT FAIL. Please book your travel tickets accordingly.
1ST MEETING OF THE NEWLY ELECTED WOMEN’S COMMITTEE OF CONFEDERATION
1st meeting of the newly elected Women’s Sub Committee of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held on 15th December 2016 (on the day of Parliament March) at 4 PM at NFPE office (1st Floor, North Avenue Post office, building, Near Ram Manohar Lohiya (RML Hospital). All Women’s Committee members are requested to attend the meeting in time. List of Women’s Committee Members published below. All Affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to inform the Women’s Committee members (nominated by them) and ensure their participation in the meeting.
USH BONEPPALLI R. SEETHALAKSHMI M. KRISHNAN
Chairperson Convenor Secretary General
Mob: 08985971009 Mob: 09868114355 Mob: 09447068125
CONFEDERATION – WOMEN’S SUB COMMITTEE
1. Chairperson : Com. Usha Bonepalli, ITEF (Hyderabad)
2. Vice Chairperson : Com. Monisha Mazumder, Ptg & Stationary (West Bengal)
3. Vice Chair person : Com. K. N. Jayashree Raj, Audit & Accounts (Bangalore)
4. Convenor : Com. R. Seethalakshmi, NFPE (Delhi)
5. Joint Convenor : Com. Gita Bhattacharjee, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Delhi)
6. Joint Convenor : Com. Saritha Divakaran, Atomic Energy (Mumbai)
7. Com. A. Manjula, ITEF (AP)
8. Com. P. Anju, ITEF (Kerala)
9. Com. Reba Gupta, ITEF (West Bengal)
10. Com. Mompal, ITEF (Delhi)
11. Com. Neelu Gautam, ITEF (Uttar Pradesh)
12. Com. Lalita Surendran, ITEF (Mumbai)
13. Com. Bandana Bhattacharjee, Audit & Accounts (Assam)
14. Com. Jaya Jyothy, Audit & Accounts (Chennai)
15. Com. Rekha Narsikar, Audit & Accounts (Nagpur)
16. Com. Aparajitha Roy Chowdhary, Civil Accounts (West Bengal)
17. Com. Barnali Dolui, Civil Accounts (West Bengal)
18. Com. Kamalesh Kumari, Civil Accounts (Delhi)
19. Com. Madhuri Sharma, Atomic Energy (Mumbai)
20. Com. Nirmala Pandagle, Atomic Energy (Mumbai)
21. Com. Rupali Mohite, Atomic Energy (Mumbai)
22. Com. Swati Roy Bera, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (West Bengal)
23. Com. Shalini Bhardwaj, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Punjab)
24. Com. M. R. Chaitra, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Karnataka)
25. Com. D. Sarala Bai, AIPEU Group ‘c’ (Karnataka)
26. Com. C. Lilly, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Kerala)
27. Com. Rosamma Thomas, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Kerala)
28. Com. P. Rema, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Kerala)
29. Com. Angel Sathyanathan, AIPEU Group ‘C’ (Tamilnadu)
30. Com Ashalatha Devi, Passport Employees Association (Kochi)
31. Com. Anita Thakur, Postmen & MTS Union (West Bengal)
32. Com. Tripti Mitra, Postmen & MTS Union (West Bengal)
33. Com. G. Jamuna, Postmen & MTS Union (Kerala)
34. Com. A. S. Baby, Sree Chitra Institute Staff Union (Trivandrum)
35. Com. Mariamma K. E., Sree Chitra Institute Staff Union (Trivandrum)
36. Com. M. Nalini, RMS. & MMS Employees Union Group ‘C’ (Hyderabad)
37. Com. N. Anuradha, RMS & MMS Employees Union Group ‘C’ (Bangalore)
38. Com. Stephya Babu, RMS & MMS Employees Union Group ‘C’ (Kerala)
39. Com. Aruna C. Pachapur, RMS & MMS Employees Union Group ‘C’ (Bangalore)
40. Com. Shakuntala Namdeo, RMS & MMS Employees Union Group ‘C’ (Indore)
41. Com. Meera Vithal Kamble, RMS & MMS EU Mail Guard MTS (Mumbai)
42. Com. T. Bakyavathy, Pondicherry State Govt. Employees Association (Pondicherry)
43. Com. Swapna Rani, ISRO, NRSA Employees Union (Department of Space) (Hyderabad)
44. Com. Manishi Chaudhary, Postal Accounts Employees Association (Telangana)
45. Com. M. Rajalakshmi, Postal Accounts Employees Association (Telangana)
46. Com. S. Jyothi Naidu, IBM Employees Association (Nagpur)
47. Com. Kanij Gauri, Ground Water Board Employees Association (Rajasthan)
48. Com. H. G. Sumithra, AIPEU-GDS (Karnataka)
49. Com. A. Janaki, AIPEU-GDS (Kerala)
50. Com. Shyamala Gopu, ICMR Employees Association (Tamilnadu)
51. Com. Jasmine Jalal Begum, SBCO Employees Association (Tamilnadu)
Monday, October 24, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
MAKE FOLLOWING AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES
A GRAND SUCCESS
1. INDEFINITE HUNGER FAST IN FRONT OF DAK BHAWAN BY SECRETARY GENERALS AND GENERAL SECRETARIES OF NFPE, FNPO& GDS UNIONS FROM 3rd NOVEMBER,2016.
2. TWO DAYS NATIONWIDE STRIKE ON 9th AND 10th NOVEMBER, 2016.
(I) GRANT OF ENHANCED BONUS TO GDS.
(II) PAYMENT OF REVISED WAGES OF CASUAL LABOURERS AND REVISED BONUS
SECRETARY GENERAL NFPE